Dr. Jay Woodward & Dr. Abby Power have been helping patients in the greater Portland, ME area heal from auto accidents and other pain conditions since 1994. If you're in pain, we can help!
Year after year, we've treated scores of people with the following ailments:
- Auto Accident Care. Auto collisions can initiate a wide range of problems and long-term disability. If you've been in a car accident, it's crucial that you be sure that you get early treatment to prevent the creation of scar tissue and persistent pain.
- Back Problems. Chiropractic care is a proven effective and safe method to recuperate from either acute or long-term pain. We can help you recover from a herniated disc and chronic low back pain.
- Neck Pain. Whether your neck discomfort is caused by an accident, postural problems, or idiopathic (unknown origin), we can help get to the root of the pain.
- Headaches. Several scientific studies clearly show that chiropractic can help with headache problems. Some of the different types of headache include migraines, tension headache, and cervicogenic headache (pain that originates in the cervical spine). Chiropractic adjustments can be beneficial for all of these.
- Sciatica. The sciatic nerve is the largest nerve in the body and it travels from your lower back, through your hip, and down your leg. Sciatic nerve pain can be very disruptive to your life, and chiropractic adjustments are the perfect way to identify the source of your pain and release the pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- General Well-being. Research also shows that chiropractic adjustments can reduce stress, improve immune function, and might even be beneficial for elevated blood pressure. Chiropractic care is wonderful for your overall health!
Our staff would love to assist you with any health issues you might have. Our office is conveniently located in Falmouth, just north of Portland, ME. Give us a call today at (207) 781-7911 with any questions or to make an appointment.